phone_iphone 01535 609506
© Keighley & District Volunteer Centre
Our ‘121’ service provides a range of services tailored to the needs of each individual.
We can support with:-
· Appointments. E.g. Medical, health, hairdressers etc.
· Groups, clubs and visiting friends.
· Relief / respite time / sitting service / befriending.
· Accessing the community, shopping etc.
· Daily life activities in and out of the home.
· Personal care.
· Accessing volunteering, paid work or college.
· Leisure and recreational activities, E.g.
In fact... what ever your hobbies and interests are!
How do we work?
The amount of support provided by 121 can vary, and the hours can be used on an ad hoc, daily, or weekly basis.
We work to suit your needs. You may want assistance on a short or long term basis, or just as a ‘one off’ for a particular activity.
A Quality Service
In order to provide the best service for you, staff and volunteers are uniquely matched with you based upon their skills and experiences.
Our Staff and Volunteers
Staff will always conduct themselves professionally and work from a strict code of conduct. They will act with respect, discretion and confidentiality at all times. They will always treat you as an individual and support you to be as independent as possible.
All our staff are thoroughly vetted at interview stage and have an Enhanced DBS check. References are also obtained prior to commencing work.
How much does it cost?
The cost of the service varies depending on the level of support you require and how many hours you need.
Prices start from £15 per one hour session of one to one support.
· We arrange a free of charge visit to establish what you would like / need.
· We work with you to plan your service
· A worker is assigned to you, so you have consistency of staff that will get to know your preferences
· You book your service hours when you need them
· We invoice you monthly for the hours.